Are monthly costs and budget restraints inhibiting your ability to upgrade your water and wastewater monitoring capabilities? MetroCloud’s low cost pricing provides an easy means to implement the vast array of advantages that come with Cloud SCADA technology.
- $0 upfront licensing costs
- $0 integration costs on standard products
- $0 annual support costs, never pay for upgrade again
- Eliminates costly phone lines and problematic radio links
- Low monthly fees
- Minimal setup fees for most systems
Cloud SCADA technology provides a surplus of features, advantages and benefits to your application’s water and wastewater monitoring.
- Same functionality of locally hosted SCADA computer
- Virtual interface (thin client access) allows remote access to application from several personal smart devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
- Notifications via voice phone calls
- Additional notification options via SMS/text messaging or email with acknowledgments
- Built-In AccuWeather provides built-in weather station functionality
- Includes up to 5 users (additional users possible), each with customizable permissions
- Automatic report generation (customized report generation also available)
- DNP available (advanced industrial protocol capable of backfilling historical trends between polls and after outages, alarm reporting by exception, and other benefits)
- Historical trending for up to 3 years
- Available for industrial and building automation, alarms and monitoring
- Choice of carrier options
ENHANCED WATER & WASTEWATER MONITORING SYSTEM SECURITY
MetroCloud employs an in-depth defensive approach to keep your data safe and prevent unauthorized access. By applying security solutions at all layers, from the infrastructure to the application, MetroCloud provides the best in class security and encryption to ensure your water and wastewater monitoring systems are kept safe.
- Verizon private network architecture ensures that all Cellular-to-Cloud communication transverses via a secured private pipeline with zero exposure to the Internet
- AT&T private network architecture ensures that all Cellular-to-Cloud communication transverses via a military grade IPSEC VPN connection (Virtual Private Networks)
- SSL VPN connections used for customer remote access from laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Eliminates physical onsite security concerns, allowing end-users to experience the peace of mind of no longer having to worry about physical security, malware, viruses or any other malicious intent associated with on-site servers
Hosted on Amazon Cloud servers with 99.9% up-time. Multiple server configuration separated geographically in fault redundant zones that ensures fast and reliable capabilities.
No computers to maintain, repair, secure or update. Connect with laptops, tablets and smart phones across all major platforms. No IT involvement necessary with most applications.
Included with MetroCloud service. Our support team consists of in-house programmers with pump backgrounds to help solve issues and ensure your pump system operations stay intact.
ENHANCED FEATURES - REMOTE PUMP SYSTEM CONTROLS
Trend data and any tag for up to 3 years with custom report generation and user-based security.
DON'T MISS OUT ON UPDATES
Stay up-to-date on the latest offerings and information from MetroCloud.
WIDE VARIETY OF INTEGRATION OPTIONS
Improve your control efficiency, security and reliability for lowered costs. With a variety of control options, the MetroCloud team of field experts, engineers and programmers are here to help integrate Cloud SCADA into your water and wastewater monitoring upgrade.