- Cloud SCADA ready pressure controller designed and programmed for municipal booster pumps. It’s fast and seamless installation reduces downtime and costs.
- Built-in color touch screen provides a user-friendly display with setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons so that end users can easily interact with their lift station system. As a MetroCloud ready product, the same built-in touch screen functionality is available remotely via any Internet-enabled device, giving end users full lift station monitoring and control capabilities whether on-site or remote.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art DNP3 technology, which allows for the storing of up to 10,000 events, real-time pump feedback, and instant alarm notification so that end users receive instant access to important information from their integrated booster pump.
- Full range of failover options to ensure that the booster pump continues operation, giving end users peace of mind.
- Designed, programmed and supported by our collective team of water movement and management experts.
Cloud SCADA Booster Pump Controller for Municipal Water Pressure
Full Municipal Booster Pump Control Capabilities
The MetroTech3 Pro is complete menu-configurable pressure management system providing municipal booster pump cloud SCADA control capability. The system comes equipped with a color touch screen with setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons which allows users easy interaction with their control system.
The MetroTech3 Pro has several failover options such as redundant pressure transducers, low suction detection, and safe start feature all geared towards keeping the system working.
The MetroTech3 Pro can be paired up with a number of devices to provide alarm notification such as phone dialers, MetroMail, dry contacts, etc. To make matters even easier, every MetroTech3 Pro comes MetroCloud ready making world class municipal booster pump cloud SCADA control functionality available for a low monthly fee. For commercial or light municipal pressure level management, we recommend the MetroTech 3.
- For use in municipal and commercial applications
- Operates up to 4 pumps
- Compatible with most VFDs
- 5″- 10″ Color Touch Screen with setpoints, trends, and built-in help screens
- Low suction switch / break tank air gap / suction transducer options
- Redundant / Remote Pressure transducer option
- Several alarm notification options
- Works standard with MetroCloud