- Cloud SCADA ready temperature management controller for water-to-water and steam-to-water applications. It’s fast and seamless installation reduces downtime and costs.
- Built-in color touch screen enables precise management of a multitude of temperature based processes. Its MetroCloud integration allows for the same precise management to be accessible via any Internet-enabled connected device, giving end users full monitoring and control capabilities whether on-site or remote.
- Precisely manage a multitude of temperature based processes. Capable of performing a vast number of functions providing optimization of thermal applications and processes being managed.
- Designed, programmed and supported by our collective team of water movement and management experts.
Cloud SCADA Hot Water & Steam Temperature Controller
Full Hot Water & Steam Temperature Control Capabilities
ThermoTech™ is a customizable menu-configurable temperature management controller, allowing for hot water and steam cloud SCADA control capability. It is operated through a color touch screen, which enables precise management of a multitude of temperature based processes:
- Cascade control of multiple hydronic boilers or domestic water heaters
- Accelerated peak use recovery of stored domestic hot water systems
- Precise multi-zone management of domestic and hydronic hot water circulation loops
- Priority based management of primary and secondary thermal loops
- Management of hybrid systems utilizing multiple heat sources
- Maximizing efficient use of renewable energy sources, such as solar-thermal and heat-recovery
ThermoTech™ can be programmed to perform a vast number of functions, enabling optimization of the thermal application or process being managed:
- Set lead, lag, alternation, and shuffle-cascading of multiple thermal source modules and devices
- Ability to precisely blend thermal energy from various types of thermal sources
- Monitor and process inputs from external temperature sensors, flow sensors, and pressure sensors
- Interface with external M2M communication devices, for real time monitoring and 2-way communications
- Vary the performance of external equipment such as variable-speed pumps and modulating burners
- ThermoTech™ is programmable in both Fahrenheit and Celsius thermal units
The managing of hot water and steam with cloud SCADA control via ThermoTech™ provides installers and end-users the peace of mind knowing their systems are properly operating and meeting performance requirements.