- Cloud SCADA ready level management controller designed and programmed for commercial storm and sewage lift stations, in addition to industrial and large residential applications. Allows for fast and simple installation while reducing downtime and costs.
- It’s built-in color touch screen display gives end users access to setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons allowing for easy interaction with the lift station. Its MetroCloud integration allows same touch screen functionality to be accessible remotely from any Internet-enabled device, allowing end users to have full lift station monitoring and control access from anywhere.
- Full range of failover options to ensure that the lift station continues to pump, giving end users peace of mind.
- Designed, programmed and supported by our collective team of water movement and management experts.
Storm and Sewage Lift Station Controllers for Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Full Commercial Storm & Sewage Lift Station Control Capabilities
The LMS Jr. is a complete menu-configurable level management system that provides cloud SCADA control for commercial lift stations, in addition to large residential or small municipal applications. The system comes equipped with a color touch screen with setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons which allows users easy interaction with their control system.
The LMS JR has several failover options available such as redundant transducer and 4 float backup which can all be enabled at once to give users peace of mind their system will keep pumping. The flow estimation feature uses an algorithm which can calculate influent, effluent, and per pump flow rates along with flow totalizers for constant speed applications.
The LMS JR can be paired up with a number of devices to provide alarm notification such as phone dialers, MetroMail, dry contacts, etc. To make matters even easier, every LMS JR comes MetroCloud ready making world class cloud SCADA control for commercial lift stations available for a low monthly fee. For municipal lift station management, we recommend the LMS II.
- For use in commercial, large residential or small municipal applications
- Operates up to 2 pumps
- Constant Speed or VFD
- 5″- 10″ color touch screen with setpoints, trends, and built-in help screens
- Redundant or overflow transducer options
- 4 Float backup option
- Estimated flow algorithm or flow meter input
- Several alarm notification options
- Works standard with MetroCloud