- Cloud SCADA ready level management controller designed and programmed for municipal sewage and stormwater lift stations. Allows for fast and simple installation while reducing downtime and costs.
- Built-in color touch screen provides a user-friendly display with setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons so that end users can easily interact with their lift station system. As a MetroCloud ready product, the same built-in touch screen functionality is available remotely via any Internet-enabled device, giving end users full lift station monitoring and control capabilities whether on-site or remote.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art DNP3 technology, which allows for the storing of up to 10,000 events, real-time pump feedback, and instant alarm notification so that end users receive instant access to important information from their integrated lift station.
- Full range of failover options to ensure that the lift station continues to pump, giving end users peace of mind.
- Designed, programmed and supported by our collective team of water movement and management experts.
Cloud SCADA Lift Station Controller for Municipal Wastewater and Stormwater
Full Municipal Lift Station Control Capabilities
The LMS II is a complete menu-configurable level management system that provides cloud SCADA control for municipal lift stations. The system comes equipped with a color touch screen with setpoint adjustment, trends, and built-in help buttons which allows users easy interaction with their control system.
The LMS II has several failover options available such as redundant transducer and redundant float backup controller which can all be enabled at once to give users peace of mind their system will keep pumping. The flow estimation feature uses an algorithm which can calculate influent, effluent, and per pump flow rates along with flow totalizators for constant speed applications.
Featuring state-of-the-art DNP3 technology, end users receive instant access to important information from their lift stations integrated with the LMS II. If an alarm occurs, operators will be notified instantly instead of waiting for potential polling delays, increasing operators time to respond. Also, with up to 10,000 events able to be stored in memory, end users won’t miss anything occurring in their system between updates. DNP3 also allows us to provide our customers with real time pump feedback, so there is never a question about what’s going on at a lift station when operators are away.
The LMS II can be paired up with a number of devices to provide alarm notification such as phone dialers, MetroMail, dry contacts, etc. To make matters even easier, every LMS II comes MetroCloud ready making world class cloud SCADA control for municipal lift stations available for a low monthly fee. For commercial or large residential water-level management, we recommend the LMS JR.
- For use in municipal and large commercial applications
- Operates up to 3 pumps
- Constant speed or VFD
- 5”- 10” color touch screen with setpoints, trends, and built-in help screens
- Equipped with state-of-the-art DNP3 technology
- Up to 10,000 events
- Real time pump feedback
- Instant alarm notification
- Redundant or overflow transducer options
- Redundant float backup controller option
- Estimated flow algorithm or flow meter input
- Several alarm notification options
- Works standard with MetroCloud